Friday, April 5, 2013

Newest Scrap Squad Quilt is UP!!

Good morning everyone! This week is a special week for me...not only is it birthday week (Eek I'm 27!), and not only do I get to leave for a weekend quilting retreat in about an hour, but also (as if that wasn't enough) my newest Scrap Squad quilt for Quiltmaker Magazine makes its debut on their blog!
If you haven't gone to check it out yet, here is the link: http://www.quiltmaker.com/blogs/quiltypleasures/
And here is my quilt!!
I used a new pattern on it called Wave on Wave. I charge a penny and a half a square inch for this pattern, plus the $5 thread charge that I charge on every project. For thread on this quilt I chose a light purple polyester thread that really shows up in the black, but in the middle of the quilt I wanted my piecing to show up, not the quilting, and it really turned out just how I wanted it too!


Please leave a comment telling me what you think!
Have a great weekend, and happy quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment