Tuesday, December 11, 2012

All in one place!!

This is proof that sometimes all it takes is one happy customer to grow your business! Maurya has had me quilt a few of her quilts for her. She is really great at sharing her love of quilting with those around her. In this case, three of her co-workers worked on quilts to give as gifts for Christmas and she referred all of them to me for the quilting! This first one was made by Melissa. It is a beautiful modern quilt! I love all of the batiks in the quilt!

 
I used my Arabesque pattern on it and it showed up really great in the solid cream background fabrics and didn't take away from the gorgeous batiks that she so carefully chose.
The texture that this quilting pattern creates is awesome! I love running my fingers over it.
This next quilt was made by Anne. She actually made one for each of her daughters, but somehow I didn't take a picture of the second one...doh!
I put a great butterfly pattern on it and it really showed up great on the minky fabric that she used as backing!
The next quilt was made by Wendy.
The batiks are gorgeous and the fabrics are cut large so that you can really see the patterns in the fabrics! I love this quilt!!!
I put a new leafy pattern on this quilt in a chocolate brown thread. This pattern is a penny and half per square inch, and I can't wait to use it again!

Since there were so many quilts from one place, I decided to make a "work call" and deliver them all at once to the ladies. It was like Christmas for me, all of those ladies spread out their quilts on the table in the conference room and admired their quilts and each others quilts. Fun all around. Thank you all for letting me work on these quilts for you! Let's do it again!
I have some more really great quilts to share with you all, but I want to wait until the owners get their quilts before I share them with everybody else! Stay tuned...and Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment