Thursday, June 27, 2013

What I've been up to!


Isn't this just an awesome modern style quilt? This was made by my buddy Pauline. She told me she wanted my river water pattern in black in the background fabric and it was up to me as far as what I should quilt into the circles.
This took a bit of thought on my part, but I am super happy with how it turned out.


Here is the backing fabric.

 I figured I would give you all a peak of the variety of quilts that come through my door. I worked on each of these quilts this week.
This is the coolest Harley Davidson quilt that I've seen! This was made by Jeannette.

These t-shirts came from all over the country, plus one from Mexico and one from Canada! I quilted stars and loops all over this quilt.
This next quilt was also made by Jeannette.
This quilt also got an all over pattern. I chose Plumage for this one, I figured feathers for a feathered star.

This next quilt was pieced by Nancy.
This one was quilted with my Clematis pattern. I really liked how it showed up in the solid fabrics.

This next quilt was also made by Nancy. She did a great job on both of these quilts.
I got to use my Harvest Winds pattern on this one. It was a lot of fun.

 
Isn't my job the best? It's never the same from day to day!
Happy quilting everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment